November Sketch Challenge 52CCT






Hi friends,   if you've been participating fairly regular with us this year at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown, then like me you will be mailing your handmade treasures out to friends and family in a few short weeks.   It's been an exciting year and I have enjoyed the challenges immensely.    It's the 1st Saturday in November and time for a sketch over at 52 CCT.   The above cards were made using Penquin Playmates DSP from SU.   This paper (retired) is so sweet and really works so well for fussy cutting.  For the bear to add to his definition I used a cool grey colored pencil to outline him around the edges.  His belly is "factory" grey.   I used the sentiment "Happy Holidays"   I think these two cards will be good to send to friends  with young children.    Be sure and check out the wonderful cards made by the rest of the Design Team.   As always, we invite you to join us and make a card for this challenge by Gill.   Thanks for stopping by.   Smiles,  Kathy

I'm joining these challenges this week
(center across)

Anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. A wonderful use of the sketch, Kathy, and two beautiful cards. Love your colours and the sweet images
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. elles sont adorables et si charmantes Kathy, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards! Thank you for playing the TTTC with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great cards with a fun design. I love the paper you've used.Thank you so much for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you've put your cards together using the sketch and those adorable little images from the dsp. I love the little added details too. Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful takes on the challenges. I have that same DSP paper and just like looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful Christmas card, Thanks for joining us at THAIC.

    ReplyDelete