October Technique/Stash Challenge 52 CCT









Majda's choice for the technique challenge over at 52 CCT is a Shaker Card.   I've never made one and I kept putting it off to the last minute!   Though far from perfect I managed to make 2 shaker cards to share with you this week!  The hardest part for me was working with the roll of foam tape--I seemed to get it all over m fingers and kept picking up the tape I had put down!    If you have a suggestion for foam tape or how to use it, I would love to hear it!  The cards turned out cute!   Thanks for stopping in and check out the other design team member cards and then take this challenge, we would love to see what you come up with!     Smiles,   Kathy 

 

5 comments:

  1. Dear Kathy, you made a a beautiful creations with stunning details. I think you need to make another one, two, three .. because you're doing so great ;)
    Thank you for the inspiration and thank you for all your wonderful greeting cards in my month of challenges - October.
    Hugs, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Cathy, que c'est mignon et plein d'élégance, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kathy, both of these shaker cards are so pretty! I adore the sweet polar bear image and your blue tones! There are SO many ways to go about doing a shaker card and alot of "depends" on what you're using too! LOL Sometimes I find it helpful to search You Tube for tutorials on things like this so you can decide what's best for you! Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Kathy - the only hint I can give is to put some talcum powder on a cotton bud/Q tip and run it around the inside edge of the sticky tape so that the shaker elements will not stick to the edge of the tape once it is all assembled and shaken :). I don't make many shaker cards.... I find them fussy, and as it is I never have enough hours in the day to do all I want to.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete