December Inspiration Station







I'm struggling with eye problems post cataract surgeries and fussy cutting which I normally not only enjoy doing and usually do quite well was a  real challenge this week!   It may be one of the drugs I'm on as part of my cancer treatment as well, since it wasn't a problem until this last couple of weeks    For my card I decided to feature a night sky and tree after studying the photo Prompt at Inspiration Station.  I couldn't resist using these 2 little fox cubs who are not only posing for a Christmas photo but also  waiting  so patiently to open their Christmas presents!  Thanks for stopping by and head on over to the  Inspiration Station Challenge Blog and see what inspires you, make a card and share with it us, and if you tell us how the photo prompt inspired you and you may win a nice gift.   Thanks for stopping in.     Smiles,   Kathy

 

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I hope you are healing nicely from your surgery. Your card is so sweet and I like the Country feel of the scene. Thanks for such a wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete