January 2024 Inspiration Station Challenge


I'm still having trouble with my "eye sight."   So all cardmaking right now is quite challenging,  but I'm hopeful that things will start improving when I finish the eye drops, it's been two weeks tomorrow since my surgery.    On to the Inspiration Station Challenge for this month.  As I looked at the photo prompt I started picturing movies and tv shows where they started with a view from far away (like space) and then zoom in on a "small scene."  So that's what I decided to  do.  I bought this cute "baby" animal set from Honey Bee a couple of years ago.  I used a downloaded forest scenes with trees from ETSY.   The card is 5s7 because of the shape and size of the mother bear and baby.   The hammock was drawn and cut from one I found online!   I know so many young couples that are into hiking and the outdoors and since so many dads now attend the baby showers, my card just sort of came together.   It's far from perfect, but I think it would be cute to welcome a little "guy or gal" into the world.   Thanks for stopping in and may your new year be blessed.   Smiles,   Kathy
 

5 comments:

  1. Kathy, you are so creative and I love how you've interpreted our inspiration this month. Adorable scene, thanks for such a lovely team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are these snuggling bears! I really love that beautiful winter woods scene in the background and it's a great interpretation of the photo too! Sending you get well hugs my friend and best wishes for a wonderful 2024 New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I love the cute bears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs my friend regine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bears are so sweet and I love the scene you've created.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete