October Sketch Challenge 52 CCT




Cataract update:   left eye completed and right now I am not wearing corrective lens for distance.   The dr. told me to get readers...well that has been a challenge,  I think I have the right strength but they are very difficult to get used to.   I will be checked again at the end of OCT.   and we will see if I need to go back to progressive lenses.  Because I wanted to use these Snowmen cameos, I turned the sketch from vertical to transverse, so I could space them to show the strip under the "three" things.    I am linking this to The ABC Christmas Challenge Blog, since this weeks challenge is S for Snowman and T for three identical things...I think I can check both these boxes.  Thanks for stopping in and please take our sketch challenge this week at 52 CCT and share your card creation with us!   Smiles,   Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet Christmas creation. Wonderful combination of colors and design and the images are so cute :)
    Thank you for using my sketch in such a creative way.
    Have a wonderful weekend, Majda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear your eyes are starting to settle Kathy - I have 'readers' as well as progressives, but thankfully veery slow cataracts that at this point do not need removing.
    Loving your card, and that is great use of the sketch, and that is wonderful DP you have used
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Kathy, quel charmant trio, une adorable carte, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. et merci aussi de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your trio of snowmen against that gorgeous snowfall background! The vertical style of the sketch is a great take on this too! I love snowmen and penguins! Wonderful inspiration today and hope you're able to get your eyes working better for you! HUGS

    ReplyDelete